10 portions. (175 gram per. Person)
2,5kg Raw chicken wings
150g Hot sauce
60g Melted butter
1. Spread the wings out evenly on a HOUNÖ Eterna 20mm tray and season well.
Cook using the following steps.
- Preheat - 190 ° C - 1 min
- Note – insert product
- CombiSmart - 170 ° C - 50% Humidity -100% Fan speed – 30 mins
2. Leave the chicken wings aside for 10 mins to cool
3. Mix together the hot sauce and ketchup then blend in the melted butter using a stick blender.
4. Put the chicken wings into the sauce and coat very well.
5. Serve immediately
HOUNÖ Eterna 20mm gastro tray.
Serve the Hot Wings with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
Sign-up for our e-newsletter to receive recipes and inspiration for cooking in combi ovens. Sign-up